Pahoa Village District and Design Guidelines
- Communication No. 2016-17
- PD-AC PVDRC Response Letter
- Pahoa Village Design Guidelines - October 2013
- This final draft of the architectural design guidelines for Pahoa Village were approved by the Puna CDP Action Committee and have been forwarded to the Hawaii County Council by the Planning Director with a request for their adoption by Resolution.
- Resolution to Adopt the Pahoa Village Design Guidelines - October 2013
- Ordinance to Amend Chapter 25 (Zoning Code) Establishing the Pahoa Village Special District
- This ordinance amends Article 7 of Chapter 25 (Zoning Code), HCC, by creating a new special district named the Pahoa Village Design (PVD) district.
- Ordinance to Establish Special Regulations for Review of Projects in Design Districts
- This ordinance will require additional application and review requirements for projects in design districts established under Article 7 of Chapter 25 (Zoning Code), HCC.
- Ordinance to Amend Chapter 3 (Sign Code) to Establish Design Standards for Signage in the Pahoa Village Special District
- AC-PD Pahoa Village Dist Leg