Final Puna Community Development Plan
- Puna Community Development Plan - September 2008 (As Amended November 2010, June 2011 & December 2011)
- This is a printable version of the Puna CDP adotpted by Orindance 08-166 and amended by Ordinances 10-104, 11-51, 11-52, 11-53, 11-117 and 11-118. The above listed ordinances are posted separately in the same folder as this document. Hardcopies are available for viewing at the Hilo and Kona offices of the Planning Department. Hardcopies and CD copies have been provided to public libraries in Hilo, Pahoa, Keaau and Mountain View. Unbound print copies of the Puna CDP can be ordered from the Hilo office of the Planning Department at a cost of $9.90 per copy. CD Copies (including all appendix documents) are available at $5.00 each. To order print or CD copies call the Planning Department at 961-8288 or email at email@example.com.
- Puna Community Development Plan-September 2008 (As Amended November 2010)
- This is a printable version of the Puna CDP as amended by Ordinance 10-104 (Bill 194) on November 4, 2010. All Ramseyer formatting has been removed and the Table of Contents and List of Figures and Tables have been updated. Due to high printing costs and because addtional amendments are expected to be introduced to the Council in the very near future there are no plans at this time to print hard copies of this amended version of the Puna CDP. Please note that this is a rather large file at approximately 4 MB and may take several minutes to download depending on your internet connection speed.
- Puna Community Development Plan - September 2008
- This is the original Puna CDP as adopted by the County Council on August 27, 2008. Printed copies have also been distributed to the public libraries in Hilo, Pahoa, Keaau and Mt. View.
- Appendices and Related Documents
- Contains documents referenced in the Puna CDP: Appendix Community Documents (Small Group Results & Working Group Reports), Appendix Technical Documents and the Appendix PB Americas Documents. These documents are not available in printed format, but are available for purchase at the Planning Department in Hilo on Compact Disk for $5.00. Each CD contains the Final Puna CDP plus all of the Supplemental Documents listed below in PDF format. Also in this folder are all of the ordinances adopting and amending the Puna CDP.