Change of Zone Applications
This folder contains applications submitted to the Planning Department for a chang of zone for lands in the Puna CDP planning area. A public hearing on a Change of Zone application is conducted by the Windward Planning Commission, which votes on a recommendation to the Hawaii County Council for approval or denial. Public comments may be submitted to the Planning Director and/or the Windward Planning Commisison for consideration in making their respective recommendations. Written comments to the Planning Director should be submitted to the Planning Department by the date noted on each application posting.
- Galan REZ 11-137
- Change of Zone Application No. 11-137 (REZ 11-137) has been submitted for two side-by-side lots in Pahoa village to amend the zoning from Single-Family Residential, 10,000 square feet minimum lot size (RS-10) to Village Commercial, 7,500 square feet minimum lot size (CV-7.5). Written comments to the Planning Director should be submitted to the Planning Department by May 11, 2011. Please note that due to the large file size of this document it may take several minutes to download depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- B.T. Kuwahara, LLC State Land Use Bounary Amendment and Change of Zone Application
- This folder contains the applications submitted by B. T. Kuwahara, LLC on June 26, 2012 seeking State Land Use Boundary Amendment and Change of Zoning for three parcels in Pahoa identified by TMKs: 1-5-007: 006, 069 and 070.
- Aguinaldo 4, LLC Rezoning Application (REZ 12-000159)
- This folder contains the application and other documents related to REZ 12-159, which was submitted to the Planning Department on October 16, 2012. The applicant is seeking a change of zoning from Single Family Residential (RS-10) to Village Commercial (CV-20) for TMK 1-5-003:037.