- KCDP Action Committee
- This folder contains information about the Kona Community Development Plan Action Committee. The documents include: KCDP Meeting Agenda and Minutes, the KCDP "White Paper", the KCDP-AC Work Plan, the KCDP Action Committee application, selection criteria and selection process as well as the ordinance, approved by the County Council, establishing the CDP Action Committees.
- Kona CDP Village Design Guidelines Working Folder
- This folder contains the draft of the Village Design Guidelines, Executive Summary of Calibration done, and large view of Table 12
- Honokohau Village - A Vision for Transit Oriented Development
- This is a link to the website for the Honokohau Village Plan- the first Transit Oriented Development that will follow and comply with the Kona Community Development Plan, this project will also be used to calibrate the Village Design Guidelines proposed in the KCDP for future TOD developments to follow.
- KCDP Final
- Adopted KCDP Ordinance - Volumes 1 and 2 Please note that Volume 1 is the plan itself and Volume 2 is the background information and reports collected.
- Contact information
- Kona CDP Contact Information
- Kona CDP Public Facilities Financing Plan Working Folder
- Draft of the Kona CDP Public Facilities Financing Plan (PFFP) will be found here along with any documents relative to the development, review and approval of the plan.
- Proposed Revisions to Maps
- These will reflect the proposed revised maps that have been recommended by the Action Committee.
- Kona CDP Action Committee Meeting Oct 26, 2016 from 05:00 PM to 07:00 PM — West Hawaii Civic Center - Planning Conference Room,
- The next Action Committee meeting will be held on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. at the West Hawaii Civic Center - Planning Conference Room, 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Hwy., Bldg E, 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact Terry Dunlap or Ellsworth Hulihee at 323-4770.