Information and documents for the Kona Community Development Planning process Please note that some documents have been retracted, they are being worked on to bring them to ADA compliance - if you are looking for the KCDP, Draft Finance Plan, Village Design Guidelines please call our Kona Office, Terry Dunlap (323-4770) to make arraignments to obtain the electronic versions of these documents.
- KCDP Action Committee
- This folder contains information about the Kona Community Development Plan Action Committee. The documents include: KCDP Meeting Agenda and Minutes, the KCDP "White Paper", the KCDP-AC Work Plan, the KCDP Action Committee application, selection criteria and selection process as well as the ordinance, approved by the County Council, establishing the CDP Action Committees.
- Kona CDP Village Design Guidelines Working Folder
- This folder contains the draft of the Village Design Guidelines, Executive Summary of Calibration done, and large view of Table 12
- This is a link to the website for the Honokohau Village Plan- the first Transit Oriented Development that will follow and comply with the Kona Community Development Plan, this project will also be used to calibrate the Village Design Guidelines proposed in the KCDP for future TOD developments to follow.
- Contact information
- Kona CDP Contact Information
- Proposed Revisions to Maps
- These will reflect the proposed revised maps that have been recommended by the Action Committee.